You can see your staking options and choose your preferred level on the betslip of the relevant pool. As you change your stake per line, the minimum jackpot prize you are playing for changes in proportion to your stake, as displayed in the pool header. In Win pools the maximum stake/full unit per line is £2 (or currency equivalent) and in Finishing Order pools the maximum stake/full unit per line is £1. In Place pools the full unit stake in the pool is £1 but you can also bet £5 or £10 per line, which means you are effectively buying 5 or 10 units per line.
Articles in this section
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What are the staking options for Racing pools?
- What is a placed horse?
- What does “favourite” mean?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- How is my Finishing Order ticket cost calculated?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?
Colossusbets Limited is regulated by the U.K. Gambling Commission. Licence No: 000-031514-R-314905-001
© Copyright Colossus Bets 2018. All Rights Reserved.