All tickets on horses that are involved in a dead heat will be declared equal winners and progress to the next leg of the pool. In the event of a dead heat for any place within a Place pool, all such dead-heating horses are considered to be fully placed in that race. This means that there can be more winners of a leg than is described. For example, if in an 8-runner race (3 places offered), two horses dead heat for third place, there will be a total of four horses deemed to be placed.
Articles in this section
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What are the staking options for Racing pools?
- What is a placed horse?
- What does “favourite” mean?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- How is my Finishing Order ticket cost calculated?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?
Colossusbets Limited is regulated by the U.K. Gambling Commission. Licence No: 000-031514-R-314905-001
© Copyright Colossus Bets 2018. All Rights Reserved.