The ticket cost is calculated by multiplying the number of valid lines within your selections by the stake per line. On the coupon, invalid lines are displayed but are shadowed out against valid selections. An invalid selection is one that cannot possibly result in a winning finishing order. An example would be choosing the same horse to finish both 1st and 2nd in a single-line ticket.
Articles in this section
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What are the staking options for Racing pools?
- What is a placed horse?
- What does “favourite” mean?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- How is my Finishing Order ticket cost calculated?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?
Colossusbets Limited is regulated by the U.K. Gambling Commission. Licence No: 000-031514-R-314905-001
© Copyright Colossus Bets 2018. All Rights Reserved.