The "favourite" is the horse that has the shortest starting price (“SP”) at the start of the race. The favourite horse to finish each race is available as a selection in Win and Place pools. If there are joint favourites (or co-favourites), the horse with the lowest racecard number will be deemed favourite.
Articles in this section
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What are the staking options for Racing pools?
- What is a placed horse?
- What does “favourite” mean?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- How is my Finishing Order ticket cost calculated?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?
Colossusbets Limited is regulated by the U.K. Gambling Commission. Licence No: 000-031514-R-314905-001
© Copyright Colossus Bets 2018. All Rights Reserved.