In Place pools, you must pick a horse / greyhound (or more) to be placed for each of the races listed in the pool. A horse / greyhound qualifies as placed when it finishes in the first few positions. The exact number of positions that are considered 'placed' positions (or 'places') is determined by the number of runners in the race. The number of places available is clearly shown on the coupon for each leg.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Retain selections on bet placement” option in my racing betslip?
- What are the staking options for racing pools?
- What does "Best Dividend Guaranteed (BDG)" mean?
- Why does Colossus display odds on racing coupons?
- What does “Favourite” mean?
- What is a placed horse or greyhound?
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?
Colossusbets Limited is regulated by the U.K. Gambling Commission. Licence No: 000-031514-R-314905-001
© Copyright Colossus Bets. All Rights Reserved.