In Place pools, you can win by selecting a horse to be placed in each of the races listed in the pool. A horse qualifies as placed when it finishes in the first few positions. The exact number of positions that are considered 'placed' positions (or 'places') is determined by the number of runners in the race. The number of places available is clearly shown on the coupon for each leg.
Articles in this section
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What are the staking options for Racing pools?
- What is a placed horse?
- What does “favourite” mean?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- How is my Finishing Order ticket cost calculated?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?
Colossusbets Limited is regulated by the U.K. Gambling Commission. Licence No: 000-031514-R-314905-001
© Copyright Colossus Bets 2018. All Rights Reserved.